All photography provided by Brian Chapel Photography
The Pacific Northwest is such a unique part of our beautiful world, we are excited for you to explore the mountains of Cascadia in one of our vans. Give the coveted #vanlife a try! Drop-off service avaiable.
- Our easy to drive van offers back up camera, full navigation, and the best field of vision out of all high roof vans. With the 136 wheel base you can average over 18 mpg and feel like you are driving a normal car, much better than the fear of driving a large RV! With 125 miles provided with each day of rental, you can get to your destination without mileage charges.
- Our provided kitchen comes complete with two burner 20,000 btu propane camp stove for all your cooking needs. Inside our beautiful kitchen cabinets you will find fresh water supply, plates, cutlery, bowls, frying pan, pot, and of course a french press
- Vans come equipped with queen sized 5-inch foam mattresses, pillows, sheets, and warm covers for the cold nights in the wild! Sleep comfortably with ventilation through custom windows and the electric fan roof vent.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Fully outfitted bed including linens
- Plates, bowls, silverware, for two.
- 5 gallons of freshwater storage.
- 2 camp chairs to enjoy the sunset with.
- Plenty of storage space for longer term travelers
- Comfortable interior height for changing after a long day on trail.
- Road atlas, on screen navigation, and bluetooth ready radio.
- Flexible drop off and pick up locations.
- Optional bike rack (road or mountain bikes) upon request.